[Acm] ACM Distinguished Lecturer

Don Costello dcostello at cse.unl.edu
Tue Aug 12 11:57:46 PDT 2008

I am an ACM lecturer this year and I am rounding out my 2008 lecturer
schedule. My Bio is out on the ACM web site. By the way your only cost
is the local costs. ACM picks up the rest.
http://www.acm.org/top/people/costello.html
In addition to the talks listed,  can also give a very popular and
interesting talk on From the Enigma to Elliptic Curve Cryptography which
has been very well received.

By the way I was voted the most Distinguished Lecturer for 2006! Again
there is no travel cost for your chapter.
If you are interested in my coming up to Fordham you can check the
process at the ACM  web-site. Here is the Step-by-Step Guide.
http://www.acm.org/top/a_step_b.html

I can be reached in the USA at 402-472-5005 in Lincoln.
Donald F.  Costello

Distinguished ACM Lecturer