[Acm] New Game World MMORPG Internship

Cameron Jordan McInally cameron.mcinally at nyu.edu
Thu Feb 14 15:50:11 PST 2008

If anyone is interested in the following opportunity, then contact Matt at:

mjr40 at ix.netcom.com

Best,
Cameron

[snip]

On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 6:16 PM, Matt <mjr40 at ix.netcom.com> wrote:

    New Game World LLC, a NYC-based massively-multiplayer online game publisher is currently looking for qualified interns to work in-house in various areas including:
     - Community management
     - Technical Support
     - Bug tracking
     - Beta testing
     - Game design
     - Live-events (game mastering)
     - Web development (PHP)
     - Fan site development
     - Graphic design
     - Game design

    Experience level sought: all levels
    Majors: all welcome

    We prefer people looking to work for class credit, between 3-5 hours per week at our 42nd Street office, but part-time applicants who can dedicate 5-10 hours a week are also welcome.  Must have a strong command of the English language.

    It would be a bonus if the candidate has a background in the following: Joomla, CMS, PHP web development, massively-multiplayer games, live-event gaming, blogging, message board presence, guilds, bug testing, technical support, graphic design, Photoshop, modding games or writing quests.

    Note: We're not looking for ALL of the above but some background in at least 80% of the aforementioned activities would constitute a great advantage over interns  applying from other sources.

    Send a resume and cover letter to: Julia at newgameworld.com

    Cheers -
    Matt

[snip]