[Acm] Found 2 more power switches

Matt mjr40 at ix.netcom.com
Sat Mar 8 21:55:13 PST 2008

Hi all -

I went through my supply of wires and I found 2 momentary switches with 2 prong female plugs on the end.  Also, I have a few wires that have do not have a momentary switch but do have a 2 prong female plug on the end, so if we need to, we can strip the ends and touch them together to imitate what the momentary switch does (temporarily). Also, if we need to, we can purchase a few momentary switches from Radio Shack:
http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2062508&cp=2032058.2032230.2032278&pg=1&searchSort=TRUE&retainProdsInSession=1&y=10&x=16&s=A-StorePrice-RSK&parentPage=family

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2062546&cp=2032058.2032230.2032278&pg=1&searchSort=TRUE&retainProdsInSession=1&y=10&x=16&s=A-StorePrice-RSK&parentPage=family

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2062543&cp=2032058.2032230.2032278&pg=1&searchSort=TRUE&retainProdsInSession=1&y=10&x=16&s=A-StorePrice-RSK&parentPage=family

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2062501&cp=2032058.2032230.2032278&pg=1&searchSort=TRUE&retainProdsInSession=1&y=10&x=16&s=A-StorePrice-RSK&parentPage=family

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2062539&cp=2032058.2032230.2032278&pg=3&searchSort=TRUE&retainProdsInSession=1&y=10&x=16&s=A-StorePrice-RSK&parentPage=family

So, I will pay the computer store in midtown for the 3 switches that they have for us this week.  Also, I found a 3 inch power supply extender in case we need it for the head node, since the connection seemed a bit tight (male/female).

Cheers -
Matt