[Acm] 8,000 square feet of space

Matt mjr40 at ix.netcom.com
Sat Apr 12 23:01:30 PDT 2008

Hey all -

The art people have 8,000 square feet of space at Lincoln Center.  Perhaps we can carve out some that space for the Supercomputer since it is high-tech, cutting edge research that will also make for great public relations for the University.  I was thinking we can start by asking them for 1,000 square feet and negotiate down to 500:

 --- Visual Arts Complex
Fordham College at Lincoln Center is home to eight thousand square feet of visual arts studio space. Four studios have been designed to offer the best possible technological and creative environment for the visual arts disciplines of computer graphics, painting, drawing, photography, and film and video. In addition to our already existing facilities which you may view here, beginning summer 2003, the Pushpin Gallery will be expanded to include more exhibition space, a new studio and classroom for film and video, and a digital editing facility will be constructed.
http://www.fordham.edu/academics/colleges__graduate_s/undergraduate_colleg/fordham_college_at_l/student_resources/support_facilities_22330.asp

Cheers -
Matt